Mack Snow Jungle Leopard gecko
Remember, CB Reptile has the nicest leopard gecko morphs for sale anywhere!
We have some gorgeous Mack snow jungle leopard gecko for sale carry top-end genetics and are handled as often as possible to have a more relaxed, tame, and pet-like temperament. Mack snow leopard geckos for sale are one of the more exotic leopard gecko morphs as they are super bright and colorful. If you are considering purchasing a mack snow leopard gecko, you have come to the right place for not only the nicest geckos for sale but the best prices anywhere for this quality animal! At our online reptile store, we have a biologist on site, and handle our baby leopard geckos often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world.
Mack Snow Jungle leopard gecko morphs for sale
Common names: Leopard Gecko
Scientific Name: Eublepharis macularius
Mack Snow Jungle Leopard Geckos for sale are some of the most popular pet geckos for sale. Colorful, easy to care for, and calm tempered, owning a baby leopard gecko can be quite rewarding. Originally, leopard geckos for sale were known for getting their name from their leopard-like patterning. This patterning resembles a leopard cat with black or dark brown markings on a yellowy-gold body. Now, this leopard gecko color morph is known as a “wild type leopard gecko”.
Mack Snow leopard gecko price
The Mack snow leopard gecko price is always reasonable since it is a very common morph!
CB Reptile has compiled a fantastic leopard gecko care guide, provided by our staff biologist. Explore our many free leopard gecko care tips and pages below:
- leopard gecko care
- leopard gecko temperament
- baby leopard gecko lifespan
- leopard gecko color morphs
- best leopard gecko breeders
- leopard geckos for sale
- baby leopard gecko size
- leopard gecko habitat
- leopard gecko humidity
- baby and adult leopard gecko temperature requirements
- leopard gecko substrate
- baby and adult leopard gecko diet and food
The Mack Snow jungle leopard gecko morph originally came from John and Amy Mack from Reptiles by Mack. They came across some hatchlings which looked like “Snow” hatchlings rather than normal hatchlings. The following season, John and Amy bred the hatchlings back to each other. In the breeding, they produced Super Snows, Mack Snows, and Normals.
Mack Snow jungle leopard geckos were first to be thought of as Co-Dominant. Now after further review, they seem to be Incomplete Dominant. There are three different forms, Super Snows, Mack Snows, and Wild Type. The Mack Super snow leopard gecko is the homozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Mack Snow leopard geckos for sale are the heterozygous form of the Mack Snow gene. The Wild Type do not have the Mack Snow gene and generally look like Normal Leopard Geckos for sale. See the pictures below for examples.
Mack Snow jungle leopard gecko, when bred to other Mack Snow leopard geckos for sale, have the ability to produce a Super Snow. The genetics of Mack Super Snow leopard gecko will be discussed in the next section. When they hatch, they seem to have an all purple or silver hue to them. As they grow, the birth color fades into a white body with black broken pinstripes. They also have two solid black eyes.
The leopard gecko for sale has some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long-time reptile collectors alike.
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
Mack Snow leopard gecko for sale
We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to check out all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard geckos for sale, crested gecko for sale, gargoyle gecko for sale as well as our panther chameleons for sale and blue iguana for sale as well as green iguanas for sale. If you are looking for other reptiles for sale, including turtles for sale or tortoise for sale, please visit our sister website, Tortoise Town.