Pinstripe Leopard Geckos for sale
We have some gorgeous Pinstripe leopard geckos for sale are top quality in color and temperament. Pinstripe leopard geckos for sale are one of the more exotic leopard gecko morphs as they are super bright and colorful.
At CBReptile.com, we have a biologist on site, and handle our geckos often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world.
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- Captive Bred baby geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Currently 5-15 grams / 3″-5″ in size
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any pin stripe leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
CB Reptile has compiled a fantastic leopard gecko care guide, provided by our staff biologist. Explore our many free leopard gecko care tips and pages below:
- leopard gecko care
- leopard gecko temperament
- baby leopard gecko lifespan
- leopard gecko color morphs
- best leopard gecko breeders
- leopard geckos for sale
- baby leopard gecko size
- leopard gecko habitat
- leopard gecko humidity
- baby and adult leopard gecko temperature requirements
- leopard gecko substrate
- baby and adult leopard gecko diet and food
- leopard gecko vitamins and supplements
- giant leopard gecko
- super giant leopard gecko
- blood leopard gecko
- mack snow leopard gecko
- inferno leopard gecko
- snow leopard gecko
- super snow leopard gecko
- white leopard gecko
- diablo blanco leopard gecko
- bold leopard gecko
- tangerine leopard gecko
- baby leopard gecko
- leopard gecko colors
- sun glow leopard gecko
- albino leopard gecko
- black night leopard gecko
- fancy leopard gecko
- blizzard leopard gecko
- raptor leopard gecko
Feeding your gecko mealworms for sale
Here at CB we feed our gecko babies and adults our high quality live mealworms for sale. If you are looking to purchase a new baby gecko, be sure to also pick up some real mealworms for sale. We absolutely guarantee you the best quality mealworms for sale in the country. Also, we offer subscriptions so you can get your live mealworms shipped to your door automatically, each week, or month.